Sunday, December 9, 2007

back from the dead..

Unlimited texting is not something that is new. When i was using my prepaid my number was (0917-90xxxxx), these were the first prepaid plans, Globe's services back then were not that "polished". They introduced unlimited texting before for P200 a month, so even if i had a prepaid sim, there's a bill that comes to the house every month, so it's prepaid but it's not. I guess that it was the reason why they took it out.

My theory is that they just adapted a "Prepaid service platform" so that time, they were'nt so familiar with that platform so they can't do much changes to it. Now that they're familiar with it, they were able to integrate prepaid sims with prepaid services.

I would'nt be surprised if some other services that vanished before will come back to life..

No comments: